The group has through 2014 and early 2015 continued its expansion plans to bring new and high quality service stations to complement the existing portfolio through:
– Agreeing heads of terms for two new to industry sites with January 2015 planning submissions
– Acquiring Porthill Road Service Station, Stoke on Trent in early December 2014 and expect to secure planning in January for a complete redevelopment
– Taking on Chelmsley Wood Service Station, Birmingham and exchanged contracts to acquire the site on 29th January 2015
– Exchanged contracts October 2014 to a new to industry site in Irlam after a pre-planning process had been successful
– 18th July 2014, Rossendale Road has re-opened after a complete redevelopment to the group’s latest standards and with Subway as our retailing partner.