Where will a career with us take you?
As Industry award winners for customer service, design and innovation, at the Kay Group we recognise the importance of our staff and customers alike. We want you to enjoy your work and share our passion for providing a first class customer experience. Customers are the reason why we are all employed!
We provide a safe, clean, friendly working environment with high levels of training and support. We provide quality uniforms, promotional prospects and bonus incentives. Our employees work flexibly as part of a team and adhere to personal presentation, hygiene and safety standards at all times.
- Forecourt Cleaner-Rockingham-BarnsleyRockingham Service Station, BarnsleyView Role
- Days Customer Service Assistant-Grimshaw ParkGrimshaw Park, BlackburnView Role
- Nights Customer Service assistant-PorthillPorthill Service Station, StokeView Role
- Forecourt Cleaner-Irlam GatewayIrlam Gateway Service StationView Role
- Forecourt Cleaner -Pellon LanePellon Lane, HalifaxView Role
- Nights Customer Service Assistant-Rossendale RdRossendale Road, BurnleyView Role
- Forecourt Cleaner – KeighleyKeighley Service StationView Role
- Days Customer Service Assistant – CastlewoodCastlewood, Sutton in AshfieldView Role
Why work here?
Excellent training to leave you fully prepared
Shifts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our employees have on average worked for us for over 11 years each
28 days holiday per year pro rata