Where will a career with us take you?
As Industry award winners for customer service, design and innovation, at the Kay Group we recognise the importance of our staff and customers alike. We want you to enjoy your work and share our passion for providing a first class customer experience. Customers are the reason why we are all employed!
We provide a safe, clean, friendly working environment with high levels of training and support. We provide quality uniforms, promotional prospects and bonus incentives. Our employees work flexibly as part of a team and adhere to personal presentation, hygiene and safety standards at all times.
- Forecourt cleaner – Grimshaw ParkGrimshaw Park, BlackburnView Role
- Nights Customer Service Assistant-KitchensKitchens, BurnleyView Role
- Nights Customer Service Assistant-Chelmsley WoodChelmsley Wood, BirminghamView Role
- Nights Customer Service Assistant-Rossendale RdRossendale Road, BurnleyView Role
- Forecourt Cleaner-KitchensKitchens, BurnleyView Role
- Nights Customer Service Assistant-CreweGateway Crewe Service StationView Role
- Forecourt Cleaner -Pellon LanePellon Lane, HalifaxView Role
Why work here?
Excellent training to leave you fully prepared
Shifts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our employees have on average worked for us for over 11 years each
28 days holiday per year pro rata